1. Arriving in person
2. Sending Items by Courier
ARRIVING IN PERSON
Closest postcode for SATNAV purposes: M5 4BR
Co-ordinates: N53°29.165’ W002°16.488’
Do not use the main university M5 4WT post code for SATNAV as it will direct you to the wrong section of the campus.
You are heading for the rear yard of the Newton Building marked on the map.
To get to the rear yard of the Newton Building you have a choice of:-
- The easier option via the roundabout from the A6 exit roads (near Salford Crescent railway Station), University Road/University Road West: Stop at the small roundabout exit when you are facing the NO ENTRY signs – there will be a black fence and the ‘Automotive & Autonomous Vehicle Laboratory’ to your left. Ring us so we can come out and meet you.
- Following the one-way system around the campus: after driving through the campus, you will drive around the Newton Building (with the Newton Building to your right). Stop when you arrive at the yellow box junction at the rear of the Newton Building. There is what looks like a builder’s yard on your right behind a set of gated long black railings. This is just before a set of open black gates directly in front of you with a roundabout a short distance ahead. Ring us from the box junction and we will open the gate and let you in to the loading bay area.
|Danny McCaul||07896 262 781|
|Danny Wong McSweeney||0161 295 2807|
|Gary Phillips||0161 295 3319|
|Claire Lomax||0161 295 3030|
|Sean Furlong||0161 295 6372|
SENDING ITEMS BY COURIER
When sending items to the Acoustic Laboratory, we suggest the following to make the process as smooth as possible:-
- obtain a quotation prior to sending in items to confirm your requirements in full (contact Claire, Gary or Danny).
- send items to the Laboratory using a reputable courier
- include the Laboratory’s Quotation Reference
- include a delivery note that lists items submitted in each package
- include a hard copy of your purchase order
- inform the laboratory of the delivery date / approximate time of arrival if possible so that staff members can ensure someone is available to sign for the items.
- package items well for carriage – safe delivery of the item, in good condition, to the laboratory is the responsibility of the client unless otherwise agreed
Use one of the postage labels below.